Advantages of Volunteering at Mercy
People who volunteer regularly will tell you that volunteerism has many great benefits – for both you and for your community. When you volunteer, you have the opportunity to grow your circle of friends, learn new skills and even boost your mental and physical health.
At Mercy, we believe in providing our volunteers with tangible benefits, as well. Join our team of volunteers and receive:
- Specialized training
- Complimentary meal or snack on your day of service
- Invitation to our annual appreciation events, holiday meal and Pro Football Hall of Fame Festival Balloon Classic
- Volunteer awards
- Health services, such as TB tests and flu shots
- Discounts with area merchants, movie theaters, amusement parks and special event tickets
- Discounts from the shops and pharmacy at Mercy Marketplace
- Counseling benefit
- And many more!