Mercy Volunteer Services
Become part of an outstanding volunteer team! Mercy offers a wide range volunteer service opportunities for adults, teens, interns and off-site groups.
Each year, our volunteers contribute more than 70,000 service hours to further the long-standing mission of Mercy Medical Center, located in Canton, Ohio. Adult and teen volunteers help our healthcare professionals enhance the care we provide to patients and their families.
What volunteer programs does Mercy offer?
- Adult Volunteer Service Program
- Mercy Ambassador Teen Volunteer Program
- Pet Patrol Program
- Shadow-A-Professional Healthcare Shadowing Program
- And many others!
What types of service can I do at Mercy?
- Patient newspaper and flower delivery
- Patient wheelchair transporter
- Information desk volunteer
- Clerical volunteer
- Eucharistic minister
- Gift Shop volunteer
- Mercy Boutique volunteer
- Nursing unit volunteer
- Senior Friends volunteer
- And much more!
How do I become a Mercy volunteer?
- Complete an online or written application plus additional forms
- Participate in an interview if your application is approved
- Attend orientation to learn about medical center policies and procedures
- Receive "on the job" or specialized training
What's happening in Mercy Volunteer Services?
Volunteer Information Center
This site is for current volunteers. Login is required.