STATCARE Online Doctor Appointments
Receive care for minor illnesses from the safety and privacy of your own home with a virtual urgent care visit at Mercy.
Benefits of Mercy’s Urgent Care Telemedicine
When you choose STATCARE Telehealth at Mercy, you’ll have access to:
- Local Doctors. STATCARE Telehealth doctors at Mercy are the same doctors you’ve come to know and trust when you visit a Mercy STATCARE in person.
- Same-day Appointments. STATCARE Telehealth at Mercy is open seven days a week and offers same-day appointments Monday – Friday, 8 am to 8:30 pm, and Saturday and Sunday, 9 am to 4:30 pm.
- More Than 70 Insurance Plans Accepted. Mercy accepts most major medical plans, including Aultcare, AultCare’s PrimeTime Health Plan, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Medically Necessary Prescriptions. If our STATCARE telehealth physician determines you need a prescription, we can send it to any local pharmacy.
- Many Illnesses Treated. Mercy STATCARE online doctor visits provide treatment for many minor illnesses, including colds, flu, fever, cough, sore throat, minor rash, allergies, constipation, diarrhea, ear problems, pink eye, urinary tract infection (UTI), headaches, vomiting, and more.
STATCARE Telehealth Hours
Mercy Telehealth doctors are available for online, HIPAA-compliant urgent care appointments:
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 am to 4:30 pm
What You Need For a STATCARE Telehealth Visit
All virtual visits require use of a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Online doctor appointments are considered medical services and will be billed to your insurance. The same co-pays and deductibles apply.
Register now for your online urgent care visit at Mercy.
Need primary care? Learn more about Primary Care Telehealth at Mercy.