Care for Sleep Disorders
Mercy’s experienced, board-certified sleep physicians provides the very best care for patients who seek treatment for sleep disorders.
- Evaluation of sleep complaints or concerns
- Discussion of polysomnographic studies
- Recommendation if further testing or treatment is needed
- Review of medications/home medical equipment plans
- Regular patient follow up
- Offering patient education on sleep disorders
- Pediatric appointments (ages 3 and above) are available
Dr. Michaels has completed a fellowship in Sleep Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic. He is a graduate of Windsor University School of Medicine and completed post graduate training at Texas Tech University Of Health Sciences Center in El Paso. Dr. Michaels is trained in the management of restless leg syndrome, REM behavior disorders, insomnia, narcolepsy, and hypersomnia.