Request a Low-dose CT Lung Screening
In our ongoing effort to fight lung cancer, one of the top four most deadly forms of cancer in the United States, Mercy Cancer Center offers low-dose CT (LDCT) lung screenings. Please complete the form below and click submit to request a low-dose CT lung screening at one of the following three locations:
- Our main campus
- Mercy Health Center of Alliance
- Mercy Health Center of Carroll County
- Mercy Health Center of Jackson
- Mercy Health Center of Louisville
- Mercy Health Center of Massillon
- Mercy Health Center of Tuscarawas County
You may also call 330-489-1300 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Lung Cancer Screenings at Mercy
Mercy offers a low-dose CT lung screening for eligible patients. To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Between 55 and 77 years old
- Currently a smoker or have quit within the past 15 years
- Have smoked at least a pack of cigarettes a day for 30+ years
If you think you meet the criteria, complete the form below and click submit. You do not need to be a Mercy patient to request this test. However, prior to scheduling a low-cost LDCT screening, you will need to:
- Fill out a brief questionnaire to confirm eligibily.
- Obtain an order from your primary care physician for the testing.