Alliance, Ohio – Do you have questions or concerns about Medicare? Medicare open enrollment begins on October 15th and runs through December 7th. Mercy Medical Center will be offering several FREE informational Medicare programs in Alliance during the month of October.
Join us on the following dates to have ALL of your Medicare questions answered:
Thursday, October 3rd
Rodman Public Library
215 E. Broadway St., Alliance
Monday, October 7th
239 E. Market St., Alliance
These informational programs will be presented by Terri Gursky, Mercy Medicare Specialist and Stark County OSHIIP (Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program) Coordinator.
Gursky can answer any and all of your Medicare questions, including:
• Medicare health coverage for seniors and for people under 65 with disabilities
• Medicare Health Plans, such as HMOs
• Medicare supplemental insurance
• Long-term care insurance
• Home health care coverage
• Retiree health plan coverage
• Savings programs (such as Medicaid, QMB and SLMB) for people with Medicare
• Extra help for prescription drug coverage
Don’t miss these opportunities to have your Medicare questions answered!
Registration is requested for both programs. To RSVP, please call Mercy Senior Friends at 330-489-1333 or 1-800-223-8662.