News-Talk 1480 radio host Ron Ponder conducted live, on-air interviews with members of Mercy Medical Center staff on Tuesday, June 21. The interviews took place in the Mercy Medical Center Surgery Center/Cancer Center rotunda.
Topics and staff members included:
- Tom Cecconi, President & CEO
Dr. Ahmed Sabe, Mercy Heart Center and Dr. Ted Spangler, Mercy ECPC/Emergency Dept.
- #1 in Ohio HealthGrades Recognition
- 7 minute D2B heart attack time(world record)
- New Cardiac Diagnostic Dept.
- Heart Failure Center reaccreditation
- Dr. Danielle Kiko and Beth Schuring
- Mercy Robotic Surgery
- Kathy Wise, Mercy Weight Management/Optifast Program
- Special call in guest Sam Bourquin, WHBC Sports, discussing his weight loss on Optifast.
Click below to listen:
Please click here for media inquiries