STATCARE and Health Services for Plain Township
2638 Easton Street NE, Canton, Ohio 44721 | 330-494-6480
Save Your Spot
Need urgent care services? Save your spot online now.
Mercy is an urgent care facility. Walk in any time during hours of operation and register for care. You may also conveniently save your spot for STATCARE Immediate Care online (not applicable for lab or radiology services). Complete and submit the form below and do most of your waiting in the comfort of your own home.
- Saving your spot is not a guaranteed appointment time. We will do our best to see you as close to your check-in time as possible, but if there are sicker patients ahead of you, we must treat them first.
- If available times online are not convenient for you, please walk in and register for care.
- If you are saving a spot for more than one person, you must complete the form for each person.
- All patients, even “save your spot” patients, need to stop at the kiosk upon arrival.
If your symptoms worsen or you believe you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest ER.
Health Center Services
- Mercy STATCARE Immediate Care
- Mercy Primary Care
- Mercy Sports Medicine
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm
Lab & Radiology Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7 am to 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm
Mercy Primary Care – Plain
Kim Marshall, CNP
Certified Nurse Practitioner
Mercy Psychiatric & Mental Health Services – Plain
Christopher Fogarty, MSN, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Call for an appointment: 330-489-1Doc (1362).