Mercy Orthopedic Center
According to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, over 28 million Americans develop some kind of musculoskeletal problem every year, and three million people require hospitalization for their problems every year. These problems can range from back, shoulder and knee pain to sprains, strains and overuse injuries.
Coordinated health-care teams in a state-of-the-art facility
At Mercy Orthopedic Center, located in Canton, Ohio, all our facilities and health-care teams are designed to provide you with the best possible orthopedic care.
Every patient is assessed and cared for by a multi-disciplinary team that provides coordinated care, from therapy and education to surgery and rehabilitation. We also keep the lines of communication open, talking frequently to you and your family about every recommendation and aspect of care.
Full range of orthopedic services
Whatever your orthopedic injury or condition, Mercy Orthopedic Center can help. Our qualified, experienced physicians, nurses and therapists offer a wide range of diagnosis and treatment options, including:
- Orthopedic care after trauma
- Emergency treatment of orthopedic injuries
- Assessment of chronic orthopedic pain
- Physical and occupational therapy and rehabilitation
- Treatment of sports injuries
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Total joint replacements and other surgeries
- Orthopedic sub-specialties for neck and back, hand and upper extremities, hip and knee, and foot and ankle