STATCARE and Health Services for North Canton
6200 Whipple Ave. NW, North Canton, OH 44720 | Ph: 330-966-8884
The Mercy Health Center of North Canton offers many affordable, accessible health care services, including STATCARE Immediate Care, laboratory, radiology, physical and occupational therapy, work health & safety services, a fitness center, and more.
Save Your Spot
Need urgent care services? Save your spot online now.
Mercy is an urgent care facility. Walk in any time during hours of operation and register for care. You may also conveniently save your spot for STATCARE Immediate Care online (not applicable for lab or radiology services). Complete and submit the form below and do most of your waiting in the comfort of your own home.
- Saving your spot is not a guaranteed appointment time. We will do our best to see you as close to your check-in time as possible, but if there are sicker patients ahead of you, we must treat them first.
- If available times online are not convenient for you, please walk in and register for care.
- If you are saving a spot for more than one person, you must complete the form for each person.
- All patients, even “save your spot” patients, need to stop at the kiosk upon arrival.
If your symptoms worsen or you believe you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest ER.
Health Center Services:
- STATCARE Immediate Care Center
- Health Fitness Center
- Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy
- Pool Therapy
- Occupational Hands & Upper Extremity Therapy
- Radiology (diagnostic, CT, MRI, ultrasound)
- Work Health & Safety Services
Monday – Sunday, 8 am to 9 pm
Lab & Radiology Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7 am to 9 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 8 am to 9 pm
Coordinates: 40.871636, -81.420984