Alliance Community Medicare Program
Do you have questions or concerns about Medicare? Mercy Medical Center will be sponsoring a Medicare program for local seniors (or soon-to-be seniors) on Thursday, May 8th at Rodman Public Library, 215 E. Broadway St. in Alliance from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. This program will include an informative Medicare presentation from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. followed by an open Q & A session from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
A representative from the Ohio Department of Insurance’s OSHIIP (Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program) and an OSHIIP trained Mercy Medical Center volunteer will be on site to answer Medicare questions/concerns about:
• Medicare health coverage for seniors and for people under 65 with disabilities
• Medicare Health Plans, such as HMOs
• Medicare supplemental insurance
• Long-term care insurance
• Home health care coverage
• Retiree health plan coverage
• Savings programs (such as Medicaid, QMB and SLMB) for people with Medicare
• Extra help for prescription drug coverage
Walk-ins are welcome for this FREE program – if you are on Medicare, OSHIIP exists specifically for you. Mercy has partnered with Ohio Department of Insurance to be your Stark County OSHIIP site, which is located at the Senior Friends office inside Mercy Medical Center.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your Medicare questions answered! For more information on this and other Medicare programs, or to set up a one-on-one session with the hospital's Medicare Specialist please call Mercy Senior Friends at 330-489-1215.
May 8, From 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.