Affordable Workplace Wellness for Stark County, Ohio
Mercy employee Frank Reale got serious about losing weight and improving his health. Because of his dedication to a workout program at Mercy Health & Fitness Center and a change in his eating habits, Reale lost over 150 pounds…and kept if off! He’s also lowered his cholesterol by 70 points and reduced his blood pressure.
“Everything inside of me and around me is so much better,” says Reale. “I even laugh more.”
The Wellness Councils of America, a not-for-profit group that promotes the spread of workplace wellness programs, says such programs more than pay for themselves. The group sites research showing that employers save at least $3 in healthcare expenses for every $1 spent on wellness.
To learn how Mercy Health & Fitness Center can help you start a workplace wellness program, contact us today!
Mercy Health & Fitness Center offers a Corporate Well-Fit Program, which focuses on preventative and proactive health services to meet the needs of today’s employee population. With the rising cost of healthcare, employee health and wellness programs are more important than ever.
At Mercy Health Center of North Canton, your employees can take advantage of our wellness services just minutes away.
Mercy Health & Fitness Center offers:
- Comprehensive individualized fitness program designed by degreed exercise physiologists
- Fitness evaluation prior to beginning the fitness program that includes:
- Completion of physician referral form
- Comprehensive health history
- Physical activity history
- Heart disease risk factor profile
- Body composition analysis and BMI
- Cardio-respiratory walking assessment
- Medically monitored exercise programs for people managing diabetes and high blood pressure
- Cardiac rehabilitation with exercise and medical monitoring available for those managing Coronary Heart Disease
- Personal training for people needing additional guidance or motivation
- Fitness classes including yoga, Pilates and warm water exercise
- Dietary consultation with a Mercy registered dietitian available through Mercy’s Nutritional Services (Mercy Medical Center campus only)
- Massotherapy services available by appointment
- Walk-in blood glucose (sugar) and cholesterol/lipid profiles the first Friday of each month from 9 – 11 a.m.
Discounts for Your Company Employees
With a minimum of five active Health & Fitness Center memberships, your company employees will receive the added benefit of receiving the same discounted membership rate as Mercy Medical Center employees. Your employees will also receive 50 percent off the evaluation fee of $100 when purchasing a three-month membership and the evaluation will be entirely waived with the purchase of a one-year membership.