STATCARE and Health Services for Massillon and Western Stark County
2935 Lincoln Way W., Massillon, OH 44647 | Ph. 330-236-2300
Save Your Spot
Need urgent care services? Save your spot online now.
Mercy is an urgent care facility. Walk in any time during hours of operation and register for care. You may also conveniently save your spot for STATCARE Immediate Care online (not applicable for lab or radiology services). Complete and submit the form below and do most of your waiting in the comfort of your own home.
- Saving your spot is not a guaranteed appointment time. We will do our best to see you as close to your check-in time as possible, but if there are sicker patients ahead of you, we must treat them first.
- If available times online are not convenient for you, please walk in and register for care.
- If you are saving a spot for more than one person, you must complete the form for each person.
- All patients, even “save your spot” patients, need to stop at the kiosk upon arrival.
If your symptoms worsen or you believe you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest ER.
- STATCARE Immediate Care Center
- Mercy Primary Care Physician
- Laboratory Services
- Radiology (diagnostic, CT, MRI, bone density, ultrasound)
- Digital and 3D Mammography
- Physical therapy
New! STATCARE Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm
New! Lab & Radiology Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7 am to 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm
To schedule a therapy appointment, call 330-236-2301.
Low-cost Blood Screenings
Open to the community, these low-cost blood screenings are offered the fourth Friday of each month, 7 am to 11 am
No appointment necessary. No insurance needed. No prescription required.
$2 for glucose / blood sugar
$8 for complete lipid profile
Mercy Primary Care
RAYMOND MASON, MD
2935 Lincoln Way W.
Massillon, Ohio 44647