Skilled Nursing, Rehab, Home Health Aides and More
Under the direction of a physician, Mercy Homecare offers intermittent skilled nursing services.
- Medical-Surgical – Expert care for medical and the pre- and post-surgical health needs of adults and children
- Maternal Child – Specialized care for mothers and their infants after birth, as well as pregnant women prior to birth
- Pediatric Homecare – Focused evaluation of and care for a child following surgery or with an illness, injury or developmental delay
- Infusion Therapy (I.V. Therapy) – Intravenous (IV) administration of medications managed by a certified infusion specialist, including fluids for hydration and nutrition support
- Wound Care – Expert wound care provided by a certified wound care specialist and others with advanced training in wound care
- Telemedicine Monitoring – High-tech monitoring for complex medical conditions
The Homecare rehabilitation team, including licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists, offers complete therapy services under the direction of a physician. Homecare therapy specialists evaluate your physical status and develop a treatment plan to return you to the highest functional capacity.
Skilled paraprofessional homecare aides assist you and your family with personal care and home health management. Services are provided on an intermittent basis under the direction of a registered nurse and may include assistance with ambulation, hygiene, dressing, toileting, prescribed exercises and basic meal preparation.
Mercy Homecare’s registered dietitians give nutritional counseling for a variety of complex nutritional needs.
Our licensed social workers offer a variety of services for you and your family including counseling, referral to community services and placement assistance.
At Mercy, spiritual care has long been considered an essential component of care for the whole person. Pastoral Care staff members act as a caring, listening presence for you and your family. They are available to offer encouragement, support, comfort and counsel, regardless of faith tradition.