High Tech Healing
A Revolutionary Age of Healthcare Technologies
High Tech HealingMercy Medical Center is moving boldly into its second century of healthcare leadership with many innovative technological advances. Always a leader in innovative care, Mercy has just acquired several Stark County "Firsts" – technological advances that mean quicker detection, a more accurate diagnosis, and the most effective treatment for you, the patient.
- da Vinci® Surgical System Today's most advanced surgical platform. The da Vinci® seamlessly translates a surgeon's hand, wrist and finger movements into precise, real-time movements of the surgical instruments through minimally invasive incisions.
- TomoTherapy Unique brand of radiation cancer treatment which provides treatment from any angle around the entire circumference of the body, minimizing damage to healthy tissue.
- PET/CT Rapidly becoming the standard in cancer care, Mercy offers the only installed PET/CT between Cleveland and Columbus. Having PET/CT permanently on-site ensures that patients have rapid access.
- 64-Slice CT with SnapShot Pulse
safer, faster cardiac screenings
- Bravo™ pH Monitoring System
catheter-free heartburn and GERD testing
- Endovascular Fluoroscopy Suite
with the latest vascular imaging capabilities
- ED Cath Lab
significantly shortens the span between a heart attack and lifesaving angioplasty
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
delivers radiation with pinpoint accuracy
- Electronic Medication Administration Record
increases the accuracy of delivering the right dosage of the right medication to the right patient
- On-demand Diabetes A1C Blood Testing
world's first integrated blood and diabetes testing system, helping physicians respond to diabetic patients more quickly