If you have a HEALTHeChart account, you can now pay your bills online. Login to HEALTHeChart to get started.
Mercy HEALTHeChart is an online, interactive web portal that empowers all Mercy Medical Center
patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing free, secure access
to health information and online communication with Mercy staff.
If you have any problems accessing your health information, please contact the
HEALTHeChart Information Line at 330-489-1438 or email HEALTHeChart@cantonmercy.org.
All of the information in your HEALTHeChart Patient Health Portal comes directly from your
Mercy Medical Center Medical Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate,
up-to-date information possible.
HEALTHeChart allows you to:
- Print Information to share with your providers
- View laboratory and radiology results
- Review your list of homegoing medications & allergies
- NEW! Pay your bills online
- View upcoming appointments andtrack visit history
- Update your personal informationIn addition to handling your own care,parents and healthcare proxies withauthorized consent will appreciatethe ability to access the records of individuals for whom they manage care.