HEALTHeChart Patient Portal
NEW! If you have a HEALTHeChart account, you can now pay your bills online. Login to HEALTHeChart to get started.
Mercy HEALTHeChart is an online, interactive web portal that empowers all Mercy Medical Center patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing free, secure access to health information and online communication with Mercy staff.
If you have any problems accessing your health information, please contact the HEALTHeChart Information Line at 330-489-1438 or email HEALTHeChart@cantonmercy.org.
HEALTHeChart allows you to:
• Print Information to share with your providers
• View laboratory and radiology results
• Review your list of homegoing medications & allergies
• NEW! Pay your bills online
• View upcoming appointments and track visit history
• Update your personal information
In addition to handling your own care, parents and healthcare proxies with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access the records of individuals for whom they manage care.
At Mercy, we believe our HEALTHeChart Patient Health Portal is a valuable tool for patients and their families to actively participate in their care, which contributes to better health.