Where: Mercy Health Center of North Canton, 6200 Whipple Ave. NW, North Canton When: Apr, 30 From 6:30pm - 8pm Fee: FREE
Making good choices for your injury prevention and rehab with proper shoe selection are key to keeping you on the road.
On Thursday, April 30 at 6:30 p.m., the Mercy Sports Medicine Center, located at 6200 Whipple Ave., North Canton, will host a presentation and active demonstration of the latest rehab techniques and running shoe offerings for runners. RSVP using online form below!
Professionals from Mercy Sports Medicine and Second Sole will offer the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest techniques to prevent and treat running injuries
- Learn about the latest shoe choices and how to make the best selection for you
- Live demonstrations of these techniques:
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM)
- Dry Needling
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
This event will include prizes, refreshments and fun! RSVP by calling 330-966-8920 or complete this quick and easy online form.