Where: Mercy Medical Center at St. Paul Square, 1459 Superior Ave. NE, Canton When: Apr, 25 From 9a.m. - 3p.m. Fee: FREE
Stop in anytime from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to have your Medicare questions answered.
A representative from the Ohio Department of Insurance’s OSHIIP (Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program) and an OSHIIP trained Mercy Medical Center volunteer will be on site to answer Medicare questions/concerns about:
• Medicare health coverage for seniors and for people under 65 with disabilities
• Medicare Health Plans, such as HMOs
• Medicare supplemental insurance
• Long-term care insurance
• Home health care coverage
• Retiree health plan coverage
• Savings programs (such as Medicaid, QMB and SLMB) for people with Medicare
• Extra help for prescription drug coverage
Additional Medicare community consultations will be held throughout the year in Alliance, Canton, North Canton, New Philadelphia, Plain Township, Carrollton and Massillon/Jackson.
Walk-ins are welcome for this FREE “Check-Up” – if you are on Medicare, OSHIIP exists specifically for you. Mercy has partnered with Ohio Department of Insurance to be your Stark County OSHIIP site, which is located inside the Senior Friends office at Mercy Medical Center.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your Medicare questions answered!
For more information on this and other Medicare programs, or to set up a one-on-one session with the hospital’s Medicare Specialist please call Mercy Senior Friends at 330-489-1215.