Where: Mercy Health Center of Tuscarawas County, 1031 West High Ave., New Philadelphia, OH When: Nov, 10 From 9a.m. - 3p.m. Fee: FREE
A representative from the Ohio Department of Insurance’s OSHIIP (Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program) and an OSHIIP trained Mercy Medical Center volunteer will be on site to answer Medicare questions/concerns about:
• Medicare health coverage for seniors and for people under 65 with disabilities
• Medicare Health Plans, such as HMOs
• Medicare supplemental insurance
• Long-term care insurance
• Home health care coverage
• Retiree health plan coverage
• Savings programs (such as Medicaid, QMB and SLMB) for people with Medicare
• Extra held for prescription drug coverage
Walk-ins are welcome for this FREE “Check-Up” – if you are on Medicare, OSHIIP exists specifically for you. Mercy has partnered with Ohio Department of Insurance to be your Stark County OSHIIP site, which is located at the Senior Friends office inside Mercy Medical Center.
OSHIIP/Mercy will be holding one final Community Medicare Check-Up in Alliance at Rodman Public Library (215 E. Broadway) on December 5.
For more information on these and other Medicare programs, please call Mercy Senior Friends at 330-489-1215.