Where: Atwood Yacht Club, 2637 Lodge Rd. SW, Sherrodsville When: Nov, 28 From 11:30a.m. - 1p.m. Fee: FREE
Over 120,000,000 million Americans do not have
an up-to-date estate plan to protect themselves
and their families. Improve your financial awareness
through solid estate planning strategies to enable
you to live out your dreams.
Panel of estate planning and tax experts from
Krugliak Wilkins Griffiths & Dougherty, LPA;
Black McCuskey Souers & Arbaugh; Day-Ketterer
Attorneys and the 415 Group.
• Fundamental principles of estate and financial
• Update on current tax implications including
mineral rights & real estate
• Advanced planning issues such as guardianship
• Opportunities regarding retirement assets
• Nurturing philanthropic intentions
Reservations required by calling the
Mercy Development Foundation at 330-430-2750
or register online here
no later than November 26th.