Send an eCard to a patient staying at Mercy Medical Center.
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE TEMPORARILY STOPPED OUR E-CARD SERVICE DUE TO STAFFING/VOLUNTEER SHORTAGES. E-CARD SERVICES WILL BEGIN AGAIN ON MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2021. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MIGHT CAUSE.
1. Choose a category below
2. Choose a card
3. Personalize your card and send
A Mercy volunteer will print and deliver the card to the patient of your choice. Please note:
– eCards can only be delivered to current inpatients of Mercy Medical Center.
– eCards will be discarded if not deliverable within the hospital.
– Mercy staff have the right to delete or not deliver an eCard if they feel it contains inappropriate, overly personal or disturbing information.
– The cards will be delivered at 10am each morning. Anything received after 10am will be delivered the next day.
– The patient’s first AND last name are required for delivery
– The patient’s room number MUST be included for the card to be delivered