Mercy Health Center of Carroll County
The STATCARE at Mercy Health Center of Carroll County will be closed on Friday, May 20, 2016. We apologize for this inconvenience. The STATCARE will reopen on Saturday, May 21, 2016.
New location for Mercy Therapy Services in Carroll County:
1001 Canton Road NW (next to Dollar Tree)
Carrollton, Ohio 44615
- STATCARE Immediate Care Center
- Laboratory, including low-cost blood screenings on the 4th Friday of each month from 7 am to 11 am (no appointment necessary)
- Radiology/Ultrasound, including CT and MRI scans
- Cardiac Diagnostic Testing, including ECHOs and EKG Holter Monitors
- Therapy for adults and children, including physical therapy, aquatic therapy and speech therapy
- Digital Mammography
- Bone Density Testing
- Work Health & Safety Services / Occupational Medicine
- Community Health (free blood pressure checks)
- Exercise programs
- W.I.C. Program
- Family Practice
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Lab and Xray both open at 7:00 a.m. Monday - Friday,
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Coordinates: 40.577186, -81.092888