In our ongoing effort to fight lung cancer, one of the top four most deadly forms of cancer in the United States, Mercy Cancer Center offers low-dose CT (LDCT) lung screenings. Please complete the form below and click submit to request a low-dose CT lung screening at one of the following locations:
- Our main campus
- Mercy Health Center of Alliance
- Mercy Health Center of Carroll County
- Mercy Health Center of Jackson
- Mercy Health Center of Louisville
- Mercy Health Center of Massillon
- Mercy Health Center of Tuscarawas County
You may also call 330-489-1300 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Lung Cancer Screenings at Mercy
Mercy offers a low-dose CT lung screening for eligible patients. To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Between 55 and 77 years old
- Currently a smoker or have quit within the past 15 years
- Have smoked at least a pack of cigarettes a day for 30+ years
If you think you meet the criteria, complete the form below and click submit. You do not need to be a Mercy patient to request this test. However, prior to scheduling a low-cost LDCT screening, you will need to:
- 1. Fill out a brief questionnaire to confirm eligibility.
- 2. Obtain an order from your primary care physician for the testing.