Request a Low-dose CT Lung Screening
In our ongoing effort to fight lung cancer, one of the top four most deadly forms of cancer in the United States, Mercy Cancer Center offers low-dose CT (LDCT) lung screenings. Please complete the form below and click submit to request a low-dose CT lung screening at one of the following three locations:
- Our main campus in Canton, Ohio
- Mercy Health Center of Jackson/Massillon in Jackson Township
- Mercy Health Center of Carroll County in Carrollton
You may also call 330-489-1300 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Low-cost Lung Cancer Screenings at Mercy
For a limited time, Mercy is offering a low-cost LDCT lung screening for eligible patients. To qualify, you must fall into one of these categories:
- Between 55 and 74 years old
- Currently a smoker or have quit within the past 15 years
- Have smoked at least a pack of cigarettes a day for 30+ years
- Between 50 and 74 years old
- Have smoked at least a pack of cigarettes a day for 20+ years
- Have one additional lung cancer risk factor (not to include secondhand smoke). Risk factors for lung cancer include having cancer in the past, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, a family history of lung cancer and exposure to certain substances (including asbestos, arsenic, beryllium, cadmium, chromium, diesel fumes, nickel, radon, silica and uranium). Your health care provider can help you determine if you have one of these other risk factors.
If you think you meet the criteria, complete the form below and click submit. You do not need to be a Mercy patient to request this test. However, prior to scheduling a low-cost LDCT screening, you will need to:
- Fill out a brief questionnaire to confirm eligibily.
- Obtain an order from your primary care physician for the testing.